Seal Software for Life Sciences: Contract Discovery & Analytics
WEBINAR: Tuesday, June 27 at 8:30AM PDT
What keeps you up at night?
For Life Sciences companies, it is probably a mix of the highly regulated and competitive nature of the industry. Companies are focused on reducing costs, transitioning to the highest-performing therapeutic areas and markets, meeting regulatory mandates, and effective deal making.
Contracts play a key role in all these initiatives, but can be hard to manage across various departments and repositories, and even harder to extract the data they contain.
Not having easy access to contract data can make it hard to answer questions such as these:
- Do all my consulting contracts comply with HIPAA, Stark Law, and Sunshine Act?
- How many of my distribution agreements include auto-renewals?
- What are my specific obligations in the case of data breach?
- Are all my IP agreements using approved and standard language?
- What are the specific rebates and discounts being offered to various payors?
In this webinar, we’ll talk about how Seal automates the discovery and extraction of crucial contract data, ensuring you can quickly answer these questions and much more. Using Seal can help you get that good night’s sleep you deserve.
We hope to see you there!